A Luscious Eyelash Perm in Manchester, NH
Elavina Salon and Spa provide women with a striking, beauty-boosting eyelash perm. Whether you are in Bedford, NH or the other surrounding areas, we are here to serve you. If you want a lush and rich curve to bring out your eyes, our team of estheticians and beauty specialists will provide in less than an hour.
We use safe FDA-approved products for every service, ensuring your ultimate comfort and happiness. Feel free to get rid of your lash curler and receive professional lash services for your complete satisfaction. We’re here to fulfill you with your ideal beauty.
What’s an Eyelash Perm?
Lash perming is a semi-permanent method of curling your lashes for a vibrant, eye-catching appearance.
Beauty professionals and estheticians deploy an approved chemical solution to lift, curl and perm your lashes. Your lashes’ curl will remain until they wear down or until your lashes naturally fall out. Our experts ensure you get the most quality and longevity after a single procedure.
First, you’ll consult our estheticians about what kind of curl you want. We will also consider the best curls for you based upon your lashes’ length, density, and how your lashes will pair with your other facial features.
Washing your face thoroughly (with oil-free products) before you arrive for treatment is vital to a successful perm. The more oils you can get rid of from your skin before your appointment, the better. You should also remove any lash extensions you may have.
When you arrive, your estheticians will gently apply a silicone rod to your lash, securing it with a soft gel to hold it in place. The estheticians will then curl your lashes delicately to your desired style. Another solution is applied approximately 15 minutes after curling to solidify the bonds for a long-lasting perm.
The entire process should take less than an hour to complete. You can expect your perm to last for one to two months, depending on the level of aftercare.
You can also request an extension or tinting service, complimenting your perm for an optimal beauty experience.
A Lash Lift vs. Lash Perm
The two services are often used to describe the same procedure. Indeed, both lifts and perms share similar qualities and perform like functions. Both services give your straight lashes a beautiful curl that should last you for a few weeks to a month. Perms are technically older than lifts, with their methods and techniques dating back decades.
Experts usually distinguish the two services based on the following:
- Lash Lift: Curls the base of your lashes and provides a subtle lift for your lashes.
- Lash Perm: A perm curls the tips of your lashes as well, providing a more striking look.
What to Do After Your Eyelash Perm
To ensure the safety and longevity of your perm, make sure you do the following:
- Wait at least a day to get your lashes wet. Avoid swimming, sweaty exercises, showering, and–if possible—crying.
- Use water-based or approved formulations to cleanse your face from oils, dirt, and debris.
- Keep your hands away from your face even if you feel bouts of itchiness, irritation, or discomfort.
What to Avoid After A Lash Perm
We recommend avoiding the following to maintain your ideal perm:
- Do not rub your eyes or lashes for any reason. If you feel itchy or irritated, find a gentler way of relieving yourself.
- Refrain from sleeping on your stomach or face-down on your pillow. Doing so can cause irreparable damage.
- Don’t use heavy-duty swabs or towels to clean your eyes. Make sure you pat your eyes softly with a micro swab or sponge.
The Benefits of an Eyelash Perm
If you want a thicker, fuller curve starting at the base of your lashes and ending at their tips, then scheduling a consultation regarding a perm may be suitable for you.
- Fullness: Perms provide your lashes with a complete, one-of-a-kind curve to suit your unique beauty.
- Simplicity: Perming is a simple yet effective process that should last you many weeks before your next appointment.
- Cost-Effective: The simple process cuts down on time, money, and energy spent on your beauty.
- Safe: We perform our services with licensed professionals who strictly follow the rules and guidelines.
Eyelash Perm at Elavina Salon and Spa
Prepare to give your lashes a luscious, elegant curve that brings out the brightness in your eyes.
You deserve the best in facial beauty. That’s why our team is here to achieve your desired appearance in one 75-minute session that will last your lashes for weeks.
Please contact us if you want to take the next step in your journey towards enhanced beauty.
The Best In Beauty
- COVID Protocols
- Lash Studio
- Diamond Glow
- Online Booking
- Upscale Accommodations
- Customer-Focused Services
- Tranquil, Relaxing Salon Environment
- Big City Looks Without Big City Pricing
- Trained On All The Latest Trends & Techniques
- Hair Care & Skin Care Under One Roof