Make-up Artistry at Elavina Salon and Spa
At Elavina Salon and Spa, we offer both Traditional and Airbrush Make-up services. Airbrush make-up provides flawless coverage by minimizing skin imperfections while giving skin a beautifully natural finished looking result.
Traditional make-up can be applied many different ways, from brush methods used with thicker foundations, to finger tips used for light and well blended applications. Known for being very versatile, it can be used as a simple, basic sheer tint of coverage or to target specific needs.
- -Waterproof/moisture resistant and smudge-proof.
- -Lasts up to 24 hours.
- -Lightweight and flawless finish.
- -Sheer, medium or full coverage available.
- -Conceals most age spots, discolorations, and any redness.
- -Micro pulverized minerals provide camera ready velvety texture.
- -Preferred for photography and bridal work.
- -Can be used in-salon and for destination weddings.
- Available in a wide variety of shades
- Most versatile
- Ease of application
- More control contour and highlight
- Can be applied to dry or oily skin
- Preferable for women with large pores and/or wrinkles
- Less expensive than Airbrush